Can anxiety kill you

Common Questions and Answers about Can anxiety kill you

anxiety

If it would give you peace of mind demand you get the tests you want and even tell them you will pay for them if you can afford it.
higher blood pressure for one and high BP for a long period of time can damage internal organs. So don't let anyone tell you it's all in your head. Anxiety, stress, fatigue can result in very real physical aches and pains. Are you taking the meds you need now? There are classes available for stress management. One thing I learned when my kids were teens is I can't live their lives for them. I would give direction, lay down some boundaries but they had to carry the burden of their own mistakes.
But it does come down to talking with a professional that can help you zero in on what's triggering the anxiety and then teach you coping strategies for it.
I agree with what Teak said,you never had an exposure and you really already answered your own question about How long HIV can remain active outside the body and the answer is a few minutes,if that.Please accept the facts and move along now.
Test are conclusive at three months. You did not have a risk.
Can anxiety kill you? Ive had severe anxiety for six months now i have aleast two panic attacks a day will get better and worse threw the months but the worst is wakeing up in the middle of the night felling heart attack heart beating so fast cant breath shakeing. Ive been to the er so many times i cant fet this under control please please help.
Panic attacks can they kill you ive been reading up in this and it seems that it cab give you heart complicated issues. Maybe even give you heart attacks. I have weird heart rythums as it is. Has anyone actually seen this or is it a myth im panicing over this please help.
I've pulled many all-nighters in college and sometimes in my career have all-night work sessions (aka burning the midnight oil) and know I feel terrible for 2 days after that-- like a zombie. I don't know how you can even continue in your state. If you don't kill yourself if you don't change, you will end up killing someone else like falling asleep behind the wheel or driving past a red light or something.
Oh yes it can. Your mind is a wounderful thing it can make or break you. You can have a heart attack or get really ill. Stress messes with your immune system as well!!! leaving you open to infections.best thing you can do is talk to your doctor ask him to perscribe diazepam tab 5 mg. Im not a pill popper by any means but when I feel the way you are feeling i take half a pill and im fine I only use it when I need it and I can say it works really well.
my husband had this done - not covered by ins - about $100 for him. As for your original question, yes pvc's can kill you - but there's like a <1% chance a heart arrhythmia is malignant; 99% are benign. PVC's palpatations etc almost all people experience them at one time or another in their lives, try to keep track of when, what you were doing and what you had to eat or drink and see if there's any triggers causing them. Caffeine, stress, alcohol, drugs, foods, anxiety....
Missy, My anxiety is worse in the morning too. I've read that low blood sugar can make this worse. Try eating a high protein snack before bed, have some fruit and nuts right away when waking up, and a low glycemic diet all day. Now if I can just practice what I preach....lol. I know that this helps and I'm working it into my life style change.
You need to touch base with him/her anyway, as you're getting to a crisis point. It goes without saying that if you feel you may harm yourself, you need to seek help immediately. Update us after you talk to your doc, hang in there!
So...goodeys had a good day??? Couldn't resist. Sorry.LOL How awesomely wonderful. Congrats, congrats, congrats. Freeing isn't it? The old "I think I can, I think I can" just turned into "I know I can! I know I can!". You have got to be on cloud 9! So happy for you. Keep it going and good luck and...wow!
A few hours later, your little brother knocks on your door to come tell you dinners ready. You don't answer, so he walks in. All he sees is you laying on your bed, so he thinks you're asleep. He tells your mom this. Your mom goes to your room to wake you up. She notices something is odd. She grabs the paper in your hand and reads it. Sobbing, she tries to wake you up. She's screaming your name. Your brother, so confused, runs to go tell Dad that "Mommy is crying and sissy won't wake up.
I dont know why you are taking them, if it is for legitimate reasons, a DR. should help you out. Ive read other peoples posts on Benzos, so you should get more responses. There are people out there who take them as I do for a reason, and as I said it has no buzz effect on me, and I never have to increase, It was my decision to quit the xanax which is propably the most powerful benzo along with Klonopin, and go to something milder and at a lower dose for my disorder.
Drug interactions with alcohol can certainly kill you, or your liver, of course, if you take prescriptions, and many anti-anxiety medications stop working when you consume alcohol, which, combined with the depressive nature of alcohol, can really mess with your body and your anxiety. I don't take meds for my anxiety, and when I start to metabolize the alcohol a few hours after drinking, I tend to get irritable and anxious.
It's a very, very hard thought to overcome, but if you have been checked by your doctor and have been diagnosed with anxiety, then you can start to try and accept that these thoughts are just one of the many crazy symptoms we can get. I know how hard it is, how horrible going through anxiety can be. Hang in there, things will get better if you do whatever you can to help yourself. Good luck and take care..
I suffer from anxiety have for years now. If you have questions about anxiety I probally have an answer or know where to find it just drop me a note. I also suffer from PTSD. which in turn affects anxiety. please don't be afraid to ask me questions. I am a mother of a 5 year old and one on the way. My husband is in the military and is gone for up to 6 months at a time out of the year. Its hard but I manage.
i even suffer from hallucination that my friend who was dead is trying to kill me . sometimes from situational anxiety. so what do u suggest for a pshycic like me .
for now you need to concentrate on just YOU AND NO ONE ELSE, get yourself past this rough spot, and if the ex is a nut case, be glad your free of her, things will get better for you soon, just keep it up, you will be glad you did in the end... i think i have heard something about celestial seasonings sleepy time tea? chamomille tea???
at this point in your life and with kids and 2 jobs stressing you out, you need meds to calm you down and prevent any panic attacks so you can go on about your life. I would recommend a beta-blocker combined with a benzo. The type of beta-blocker is specific on the types of symptoms you get. You can try and SSRI antidepressant, but it is not for everyone, yet a benzo. would provide immediate relief. And if you get on one long-term, you can stay pretty much anxiety free.
SHould I go to a Gastroenterologist. Can pregnancy and stress really kill your apettie. I use to have the best appetite in the world.
You have a lot of good in your life that is worth getting better for and YOU CAN get better you just need a bit of help to get there. My battery is getting ready to die. My best.
Anxiety can certainly last for more than a year as many on this site will probably tell you, so can panic attacks. Both of those will make premature beats much worse and you could end up in a cycle. Get help for your anxiety issues and you may find that helps you a lot. Also make an appointment for your GP and he can determine if seeing a cardiologist will help you.
My heart did that all the time when my anxiety was bad and now that I've learned to tell myself it's just anxiety. At times I will still feel my heart like it wants to start and sometimes it will still skip a beat or pause or something. The key thing to overcoming anxiety is to get yourself into the mindset of this is what it is and nothing else and not paying attention to it. When I went to my phychyatrist that's what he told me and I was already doing that.
It's simple- drugs will kill you... In every aspect of your life- physically, emotionally& spiritually. Family won't stick around long for it so it ends up being one lonely slow ride to a mind boggling hell. Like I said- LOVE your wife and daughter & stay clean.. before its too late! I didn't listen and lost my world.
now there are some people that take herbs or vitimins to help control it. also therapists can teach you different techniqes to deal with it. first step is to maybe talk to your mom or dad or another close family member that u feel comfortable with. keeping all of it to your self just makes it worse. what are your symptoms?
MedHelp Health Answers