I confirmed ovulation with cervical mucus, ovulation predictor kits, and a shift in basal body temperature. I took 20 mg per day of Provera to delay
. I started 4 days before it was due, and took it until the day my period was supposed to start. It's been 4 days, and I have no PMS symptons. However, my basal body temperature is still high. Can I go ahead and start a 10 day cycle of Provera or should I wait a little longer for my period to start naturally?