Byt the way, as far as the HPylori, the new gastro doc said to wait until after the holidays to take the PrevPAc as it has certain side effects
that I may not want to deal with until after the New Year. But to be sure and take the antibiotics. Then when I'm finished with them, we'll do a breath test to make sure that it's not active in my body anymore. Just thought that I would address that. Suggestion: I would get a breath test to conclusively know whether you have the HP or not.