we just got a kitten, and although i lived all my life in my partents house with a <span style = 'background-color: #dae8f4'>cat</span>
, i seem to have developped a pet allergie. i have itchy eyes, sneezing
, easy headaches,difficulty in breathing, sensation of a burning nose
. i started taking some allergie stop medicine and use some spray to decongesionate my nose
. they work, in big lines, very good, my question is: for how long can i still use this medicine? do not want to abuse it. how expensive are the allergie stop shots?