Tylenol is definitely toxic to both dogs
and cats. In fact, some of us human
s can't even take the stuff. Too much is toxic <span style = 'background-color: #dae8f4'>for</span>
our livers, so one can only imagine why it's so harmful to our much smaller dogs and cats. Plus, dogs and cats metabolize Tylenol much differently than human
s do, which is why it can kill them.
Care has to be taken with tramadol
, too. I ended up being allergic to it myself, so I would say it's possible for
animals to be allergic to medications, too.