She had apparently had a couple of glasses of wine, then unable to sleep, took a <span style = 'background-color: #dae8f4'>Xanax</span>
, possibly two. Then later, still unable to sleep, she took <span style = 'background-color: #dae8f4'>Ambien</span>
, followed later by another one. None of these alone would normally be lethal, but the combination, mixed with
the alcohol, proved to be the cause of an accidental overdose. She was taken to the ER the following morning unresponsive.
This was not a suicide. Summer was not suicidal.