As many of you know, we've had family in town for the past 16 days, and then my husband was laid off in the
middle of their visit, which forced us to
make a decision whether or not to
continue with the
IVF. We have decided to go ahead with it, since insurance wouldn't have covered it anyway...and my DH has a temporary contracting job at the moment, so hopefully everything will work out.