Zantac for asian flush

Common Questions and Answers about Zantac for asian flush


Avatar m tn As you can see by the hundreds of comments, the Flip-Turn Sinus Flush works extremely well for chronic bacterial infections of the upper sinuses, replacing antibiotics and surgery in most instances. For infections of the lower sinuses, I recommend the Neilmed Sinus Rinse--available at most pharmacies--as it requires less effort and risk.
Avatar f tn Some people find a pill like Zantac taken prior to drinking is hepful to prevent flushing, but please do not ask for my permission to drink, given all the risk factors we already discussed.
Avatar n tn I am an Asian Australian male, and I believe that I may suffer from what is known as 'Asian flush' when I consume even small amounts of alcohol. This is an extremely embarrassing condition that causes my whole face, neck and eyes go extremely red, and my chest feels like it is about to explode. Also, my heart rate increases greatly. I have read that this condition is due to having an extra enzyme that breaks down alcohol in the body.
Avatar n tn I know that there is no medical proof of this...but it has been this way for me for years until this last year and now my cycle is inconsistant and I belch all the time. So weirdly it may be related. I just got the results of my ultrasound and something in my pelvic area is prolapsed. If the bowel dropped down too it could be stressed. Who knows...
Avatar n tn Any way I also would be interested in what anyone might have to say about it and or what they may have learned from this? If you know or even think this to be the case for you I would also like to correspond with you to trade stories and info on what you''ve learned and done. Be well.
Avatar f tn I have come to find that many people have experienced what i have but i have heard nothing about a cure or a name for this problem. If someone has an answer or the same or similar problem, please let me know (: thank you so much, paige.
Avatar n tn If it's an allergy (for me) I think it might be to MSG, if it's an intolerance (again for me) at the moment I'm thinking it's to very fatty foods. It's always worse when I'm stressing about something. Does any of that apply to you? You can get IBS tabs over the counter (we can here in UK anyway). Or you might want to try testing out foods to see if you are allergic/intolerant. It's a pain to do this (I keep meaning to, but haven't yet).
Avatar n tn For the last 6 months I have been getting tearing (look like paper cuts) in my vaginal area (1/4 to 1/2 inch long). I get the tears at least once or twice a week and they last from 2-4 days, go away for a few days and then come back. They continue to occur in the same locations; 1. Inside the vaginal lips on the sides almost always in the crease (between the labia minora and majora?) 2. Between the anus and vaginal opening (perineum) 3. Above the clitoris in the "hood" area.
Avatar n tn here i for the last 6 months i have had itchy eye doctor told me it was due to mild allergies and prescribed eye drops which didnt help in the least so i turned to over the counter allergy medicine which hasn't helped either (so i dont think it's allergies) and in the last 3 weeks not only are my eyelids itchy but when i wake up in the morning my upper eye lids are bright red and swelled up so bad that its embarassing!!!!