T3 cytomel for sale

Common Questions and Answers about T3 cytomel for sale

cytomel

Avatar f tn My family doctor reluctantly agreed to let me start the Cytomel again. My psychiatrist started me on 25 mcg of Cytomel. I felt better for one day, and then everything went down hill. I started having night sweats, shaking, constantly sweating during the day, chills, some wheezing at night when laying down, and a productive cough. My temperature never went higher than 99.0 F.
Avatar n tn Call your doctor and ask for the results of your free T3, free T4 and TSH tests. At the same time, ask for the reference range on the FT3 and FT4. We have to look at exact numbers and make sure FT3 and FT4 were run, and not just TSH. 25 mcg is quite a large dose of Cytomel. Cytomel is T3, which is approximately four times more powerful that T4 meds like Synthroid. So, you just increased your meds the equivalent of 100 mcg of Symthroid. That's a big increase all at once.
Avatar f tn I know Cytomel is supplement for T3 and stronger. If anyone has experiences with Cytomel, your input is greatly appreciated.
Avatar f tn T3 meds may help you as Cytomel - but as your doctor stated you may need to balance the thyroid first. T3 can also help with that IF you and your doctor decide that may be good. It is taken along with Synthroid. Also a T3/T4 med is good too - Armour is a T3/T4 natural combo from dessicated pig glands and assists hypo patients as when their own thyroids worked on their own. Which ever you and your doctor chooses is the best plan - Keep track of your progress on whatever you choose to try.
1369218 tn?1282423884 I have been doing Synthroid/Cytomel for about a year now. I do not really feel better. The more Cytomel I take, the more racey my heart feels. I was on 5mcg twice a day and felt like my heart was coming out of my chest. I then lowered back to just 5mcg and now have hypo symptoms again. My last labs were: TSH 1.47 (0.40-4.50) Free T3 2.6 (2.3-4.2) Free T4 1.4 (0.8-1.8) My Free T3 looks awful, pretty much how I feel!
Avatar f tn I am on both levothyroxin (generic synthroid) and cytomel as well. I agree with Laura that it depends on your free t4 and free t3 levels. Good luck and glad to hear you feel so good.
Avatar f tn My thyroid labs are normal too, except for very low T3. It makes me mad that that has been ignored for so long. Hoping you're feeling much better!
988694 tn?1332359479 Does anybody know a T3 only medicine without fillers? I was added Cytomel and my NT was reduced to 2 grains due to RT3. So far feeling awful, but I am more concern, despite all the pain and discomfort I am in, about Cytomel causing me allergies. My nose is itching and I have been sneezing. I had a similar episode a couple of years ago and I quit it. I cannot do compound pharmacy since I have to travel and it is too much trouble. Any idea about an existent hypoallergenic T3 only medicine?
Avatar n tn We can certainly supply you with enough scientific study data to support the need for T3 when your Free T3 level is low in the range. Do you think such info might persuade your doctor to allow a trial of T3 med?
Avatar f tn I believe that is a test for free T3 (FT3), not total T3. Since lab results will vary from lab-to-lab, they sometimes have their own slight variation in reference ranges. That said, the range for FT3 that I see on my lab report shows 2.3 - 4.2 Pg/ml. Your result is in the lower end of that range. If you have no hypo symptoms, that result is just fine.
Avatar m tn How long have you been on your 88 mcg of Synthroid? If you've just started on medication, it can take a while for Free T3 to follow Free T4 upward. If you've been on the Synthroid for a while, it appears that you might have a conversion issue... Can you please tell us about any symptoms you might have? We aren't doctors, so we can't tell you what medication or dosage you should be on, but it does look like you could stand to add a source of T3.
Avatar f tn My thyroid doctor determined high reverse T3, small amount of antibodies, and generally low range T3 and T4, TSH varied high to low. Gradually switched from synthroid to cytomel only, and after much better t3/reverse t3 ratio, added synthroid. I'm taking 25mcg cytomel (half in AM, half in afternoon), and 25 mcg Synthroid. I don't have my recent labs, however my TSH was around 2, T3 in the top of the range and T4 in the very bottom of the range. Reverse T3 ratio was perfect.
Avatar f tn t have hyper symptoms? Would there be another reason for the high T3? Is it good judgement to prescribe cytomel with armour thyroid? I am not taking cytomel, but it was recommended by another physician in the past. Would taking iron supplements help absorption of T3. Thank you.
545991 tn?1214437112 ( Love ya Laura) - If it IS a RT3 issue and she is still pumping T4 into the body then her levels for Free T3 will drop even more - causing her more problems. After a whole year bouncing around with my Free T3 and seeing that I improve for a certain amount of time then drop again some with no weight loss --- I called yesterday myself to get RT3 done. I thought - What the heck?? I might as well take advantage of seeing IF the RT3 is an issue. I will be getting it Monday.
1139187 tn?1355706647 I had some questions for you guys regarding cytomel. I am taking straight cytomel. I am on about 12 MCG at this point. I have been slowly building. My ears have been ringing like crazy but i dont have the weird buzzing/neuropothy feeling i had before when taking synthroid and tirosint. I am assuming and hoping that my body will adjust, but can a person Just take cytomel forever? Is this healthy? I dose it throughout the day. I take it in very small amounts either 1.25 or 2.5.
Avatar f tn Ask for the cytomel in 5 mcg tabs - then you can split the dosage much easier.......Mine are 5 mcg, which worked out perfectly when I was on 10 mcg/day - I could take one first thing in the morning, then another later in the morning, without having to split pills. Now that I'm down to 5 mcg/day, I still don't have to split the pills - they just last twice as long......... To get the 12.5, you will have to go with 1.5 pill twice/day, unless you can get it dropped to just 10 mcg/day.....
Avatar f tn 2 mg levothroxine but recently my doc. added 25 mcg of cytomel. My T3 levels went extremely high and TSH less then 0.5. I have been extemely ill - headaches, chills, sweats, light head, dizzy, naseau, anxiety. My doc has stopped the cytomel. My questions are: 1. How long does it take for the thryoid levels to return back to where they were. And how long do these symptoms last. 2. Was 25 mcg of cytomel a normal amount to add to 0.2 mg of levothroxine..
Avatar n tn So your most recent labs before the dose change was Free T4 at 1.57, which is 79% of its range, while Free T3 of 3.0 was at 43% of its range. This is kind of typical for a hypothyroid patient taking T4 med. The Free T3 lags Free T4 because of inadequate conversion of T4 to T3. The correct definition for hypothyroidism is "insufficient T3 effect in tissue throughout the body, due to inadequate supply of, or response to, thyroid hormone".
Avatar f tn Initally - going on a T3 med - Cytomel in addition to the Synthroid - you will feel great - then crash. This applies to natural thyroid combo meds too. T3 hormone is direct - which means your body accepts it immediately. You expressed you felt aweful prior to starting Cytomel - so that says you were hypothyroid and wanted direct T3. Well, you gave the body - what it needed - but it wants more. This is proven on your FT3 lab - the only thing is this is an old lab so one can only assume.
Avatar m tn What do you all think? Is it ok that I am taking so much Cytomel? He said that my free t3 was so low that he has plenty of room to add to it. I'm still sitting on the couch any downtime I have unless there's a pressing responsibility.
Avatar n tn I am on 3 grains of armour, which amounts to 27 mcg of T3 (9 mcg per grain). Before switching I was taking 15 mcg on T3 (cytomel). So theoretically, despite the fact that my body has to convert the T4 to T3, then shouldn't I be getting that same type of readily available T3 in the naturethroid aside from the T4 it has in it? Does the T4 block the T3 from working somehow? Or is it the time release? It seems like I should be bouncing off the walls with all of the T3 in the naturethroid.
Avatar f tn t know if the doc will lower your Synthroid. I only take a small amount (5 mcg) Cytomel and that does the trick for me. The doc may just add some Cytomel and keep your current T4 prescription.