DS is 6 months old, and last night had a fever
of 103.6, this was at 10:30 pm. He became irritable, hot and not wanting to eat somewhere around then too, so this was all very sudden. I called the ER and they told me unless it was over 105, not to bother coming in, just to give him Tylenol. I did this, but he screamed, unsolable it seems, until 3:30 am when we decided to take him in. He has been constipated for 1 week and 3, now going on 4, days.