Men's health issues std

Common Questions and Answers about Men's health issues std


Avatar m tn This is Men's Health. The meds you're on may be causing the constipation. You most likely need a lot more fiber in your diet.I have heard of other men that have a semen like discharge when straining during a bowel movement. I think it's because you're pushing so hard. What is on your anus does sound like piles to me. I know your Dr ruled that out though. It sure sounds like it to me. I'm not sure about the marks on your penis.
Avatar m tn In the first instance I would go to a doctor that specialises in "men's health". Make a list of ALL your symptoms; mention when they first appeared and how long they appeared for. He or she will run all the required tests to confirm or deny if you have a STD. If you do not have a STD then you should go to an urologist to check the bladder, kidneys, gallbladder etc. Is there a history of prostate problems in your family?
Avatar m tn I did not notice any sores on his genitals nor did I notice any pus coming from his penis. He did state before that he did not have HIV or any STD. However he seemed to imply he was relatively promiscuous which is a cause for worry. I know the risk of HIV is very low to almost nonexistent. Do you think my cause of concern is really the quilt I feel for hooking up with someone and not being totally at peace with being gay?
Avatar n tn Obviously, my advice is to stop the steroids. You might try posting this in men's health as well, so you can get more advice. This forum is for stds.
Avatar m tn You yourself said you have not had sex which means you do not have any std issues. They might be fordyce spots which are normal. Try posting in the teen or men's health forums.
Avatar m tn also this really isn't a std related issue. I'd look for a forum for men's health or men's prostate/urethritis issues for better follow up. we help with getting a proper diagnosis and testing and something that's an issue for 10 years, isn't an issue for this forum.
Avatar m tn I am afraid I can not be of much help in this area, we do, however, have a great men's health forum and one even for STD's. I will refer you to one of those groups. I hope you get the help you are looking for soon. God bless you. Merry Christmas.
Avatar f tn It sounds like fordyce spots. You should post any issues you have that are not std related in the men's health forum.
Avatar n tn your best bet may be your local public health department STD clinic, where expert care will be available at low (or no) cost by people who will be senstive to the personal issues you may be experiencing, privacy, etc.
101028 tn?1419606604 Genital HPV is not necessarily a sign that you or your partner is having sex outside of your relationship. A new resource on your anus comes from Lifelube, a gay men's health website and blog. The resource is a new series called "Andrew's Anus", which is written from the perspective of Andrew's butt. The column covers anal health, HPV and other issues Andrew's anus encounters. I cannot help but think a ‘first booty' perspective is one worth exploring!
Avatar n tn Not sure what to tell you other then this is not STD related, try posting in men's health.
Avatar n tn they will have plenty of experience with gay men's health issues and will be sensitive about it. Or visit, which has names and contact information for gay-sensitive health care providers in most parts of the country.
Avatar f tn Yea I have them at base of penius..she said she dnt havr nothin...and she dne had a I kno she has been tested...
Avatar m tn Try posting in men's health as I don't know that answer. You have negative test, this is not a STD related issue.
Avatar n tn Most larger towns in the US have one or more providers who have particular experience with gay men's health problems; word of mouth from gay/bi friends might identify a knowledgeable, lifestyle-sensitive provider who would provide excellent, reliable care. Alternatively, visit your local health department STD clinic, where the care will be confidential, expert, sensitive to lifestyle issues, and likely free or very low cost. But do it soon.
Avatar m tn In July of 2008 I had protected (condom) sex with a woman I didn’t know, after sex I cleaned my genitals with soap and water. A week after the encounter I went to see my general practitioner to test for any STDs and all tests came back negative. I didn’t think much about this until I started getting some discomfort/irritation on the head of my penis roughly 2-4 weeks later, on the left side of the head of my penis I could see slight discoloration.
1676223 tn?1304962589 I mentioned that there was a possiblity that it was Gonorrhea and so he took a swab from my rectum but a few days later the office called to say they used the wrong swabs and I would have to come back in to get tested again.
Avatar m tn http://www.medhelp.
Avatar m tn We work hard and have raised kids and been very busy. My health is usually very good/excellent. Recently, I had a massive toncilitis episode - it took 2 weeks/lots antibiotics etc to recover and am still being careful regarding a relapse. However, at the end of it, I got a blister on my penis - and the blood test says HSV2. No HSV1 or other things. Explaining it is a problem.
Avatar n tn any further questions should be posted in a men's health or urology related forum here on medhelp.
16335396 tn?1461337296 Two months later he was diagnosed with Urethritis . The info the doc gave us said most common cause STD. I flipped out. He still swears they were never intimate. a year later he started having some ED and has been diagnosed with Chronic Prostatitis, now I do have frequent UTI's , but I think he would have had problems long before now if that were the cause ( we were married 19 years by this time). A few months ago I began to research it again and my husband was not very happy.
Avatar n tn The would best be evaluated by a urologist, a specialist in men's health issues. This is the last post that I will make to this thread.
Avatar f tn This is not really the form for the question to be asked or answered. Try posting this in Men's Health or something along those lines.
Avatar n tn If you can't get him to tell the doctor then I would do it myself. Men are just not as open about their sexual health issues as us women are.
301044 tn?1206814691 Our 13-year-old son is mortified to hear his father has hep c. our son can only id Hep c with an std, something he must have learned in school. I told him it's not that but he can't hear otherwise right now. he also believes it is always fatal. He just thinks his dad has a deadly std. not a good image of dad. any advice on how to handle this?
Avatar f tn Many experts i know have never seen a case in person. These are some extremely busy std clinics by the way. So you are far more likely to spread hsv through an oral infection than a genital one. I eould much rather my partner have gemital hsv1 than oral. Herpes can be confusing and good info can be hard to come by, so i understand your frustration. To make matters worse, most Dr's have no clue about hsv or propper testing. I do understand why though.
1223598 tn?1289972059 I'm a healthy female, same partner for 5 yrs, and have no health issues. Same thing has always happened to me, everytime I orgasm there is the white thick sticky fluid. I'm so surprised there is such lack of information online about it, I'd look it up for time to time just to see if there was any info. I've never been worried that there is something wrong with me.
Avatar m tn Hey Worried, This forum is really an amazing resource, not only to get a sense of what is going on in terms of men's health issues (which we rarely discuss with doctors, much less our buddies!), but getting support for mental and physical uncertainty. I hope my posting has helped. I'm fairly certain mine's not an std, especially after reading some of the posts in the dermatology and urology boards (which I suggest you read as well).