It makes sense doing the testing and waiting until before they freeze to decide which ones are the best
. Out of the three blast we got this last time around, the best
one wasn't one of the two they transferred, it actually ended up being the one they froze. Go figure. So now we have to hope it survives the thawing process and is a strong, sticky one. We're going to be trying on our own during our break through July and Aug, and then we'll go back for our FET in Sep.