Before you put yourself in a tailspin, read the facts
. Not symptoms, nothing about ARS, just facts
Basicly, 89% of men infected are through Male to male and/or IV drug use. Of the other 11%, many are on the "down low" or have other forms of contact like transfusions, etc.
For example, In Dallas, TX, the # of new cases is 15.7 per 100,000 or basicly 942 new cases for the Dallas/Ft. Worth area.