I'm currently taking Celebrex, Evoxac, Flonase, Lexapro, Nexium, and Prednisone when I'm in a flare. I also use Ultram
occassionally for my pain.
Is it OK to wait until my appointment in 2 1/2 weeks to mention this to my doctor? Should I call my doctor now and if so, which one as I have a GP I occassionally see, a Rheumy, and an ENT.