I have a feeling this will go down in a couple of
days. But do watch out for any worsening of symptoms
. If, in the next day it is no better, or if it's worse, take her to see the vet.
My dog got a touch of
razor burn when I took her for her senior blood panel. The vet apologized but said she had struggled so hard, even three of
them found it hard to hold her down. (I was actually so upset at that trauma for her, that I can hardly bring myself to take her for another blood panel!