If it would give you peace of mind, go for it, and get the tests.
If you feel fine, and want to wait til you have some other problem, you could wait. It's your choice. Do what feels best to YOU. Or, you could call up your doctor and speak to the doctor, and ask his or her advice about whether to come in for tests!!