I get itching (I would say a really bad itching, not a mild one), my <span style = 'background-color: #dae8f4'>vulva</span>
feels raw, painful, and it is red. Several days after it starts itching I usually start getting discharge, which is yellowish and sometimes very smelly
. It usually lasts for weeks. I would say 70 percent of the time I only has the itching and "raw" feeling, and the other 30% I also have fishy-smelly
discharge. My husband's penis (his foreskin mostly) gets inflamed, itchy and red as well.