I may have to get one of my wisdom <span style = 'background-color: #dae8f4'>teeth</span>
out <span style = 'background-color: #dae8f4'>after</span>
baby is born (it's extremely crooked and is affecting my bite again) but my dentist wants to wait until after
ward because of the risk and pain meds and whatnot. Unless it's an emergency, they want me to wait. But if it is causing severe pain, it may be better to get it taken care of now...personally I would wait, but I would see what your doc says about it. I've had 3 teeth
pulled, and 2 of them I developed a dry socket. Not fun at all!