Hello <span style = 'background-color: #dae8f4'>and</span>
hope you are doing well.
It appears to be a severe allergic reaction. I would suggest you obtain a referral to an allergist or an ENT who does allergy testing. That
only way to reliably know what
is causing your allergic reaction. Some allergies can be life-threat
ening as the
y can precipitat
e anaphylactic shock in which the
swelling can be so severe that
it impairs the
ability to breat
refore, I would suggest you see someone as soon as possible.