Omeprazole in peg tube

Common Questions and Answers about Omeprazole in peg tube


- you probably mean elementary diet - is usually used in impaired absorption in small intestine. You have to get information what physical problems were confirmed so far. Long term elementary diet is not good for the liver.
Many people here taking the Incivek triple or the Victrellis triple had the same experience. I am not sure if the Peg/Riba gave people a bad taste in their mouth. I did not have that problem the first time. With Incivek I did. Others have reported getting some relief from sour candy drops or lemon drops. As OH said ginger is good. It will get better as time goes on. I had problems as well. I hope that you remain UND.
Taking Omeprazole and the likes could lead to mineral and Vitamin deficiencies due to resulting lack of acid in the stomach. Search You Tube for Magnesium Deficiency. I listened to several Medical personnel talking about Magnesium. Trying to spread the word. Magnesium is a Miracle mineral. It will help several of your symptoms - in time.
This test will indicate fairly accurately low thyroid function. I don't see why any doctor would take a shot in the dark and prescribe omeprazole -a proton pump inhibitor for excessive gastric acid levels- in light of ongoing unresolved G/I issues. I would have guessed the opposite -low gastric acid levels, same symptoms for GERD as with high gastric acid levels!- If you have had specific tests to verify high gastric acid levels, please disregard my previous statement.
I remember clenching down and the feeling of the tube in my throat. I remember it all. If you're having this procedure just make sure they sedate you properly. If they ask, tell them you're a heavyweight. I thought they could get a better idea by using body weight/age/height, etc. This is like asking how many ounces of special sauce you prefer on your Big Mac, or exactly how much Maalox does it take to soothe your heartburn...Ugh!! Anyway, nobody cares and I'm very uncomfortable.
They are keeping an eye on it and i need to get another cat scan in 2 months time to see if it gets larger in size, as of now it is in the normal variance range. They dont' seem to think it could result in the pain i am having though and have classified it as a red herring. This leaves me with the pain that I've always had and now a new problem to worry about. I need to find out what this is. If anyone thinks they know please help!!!
This has some molecular and genetic explanation which has something to do with alcohol metabolism in the body. In the absence of other symptoms though (eg weight loss,changes in bowel movement,neurological deficits) ,this may not be very urgent. One important thing to exclude here though is an allergic reaction.Watch out for any diffiulty of breathing, rash that involves the entire body and generalized sensation of flushing. Continue to have a close follow up with your doctor.
MedHelp Health Answers