I'm worried because the doctor only prescribed two 500mg
tablets of azithromycin and a lot of folks including the cdc that monotherapy of azithromycin is not recommended. The idea of monotherapy is 2g of azithromycin not 1g.
So do you think I should wait until monday or I can go back tomorrow? I'm worried that the gonorrhea might get stronger if it is indeed resistant.