Heat cramps in stomach

Common Questions and Answers about Heat cramps in stomach

heat

I feel them all over my stomach, not only my lower abdomen. Actually I am not even sure if they are cramps, but more like twinges or short, sharp pains that last a couple of seconds. I have never experienced cramps before my period before but I always know when my AF is coming because I feel SOMETHING in my lower abdomen. I have that feeling again, but it's weird because I just got off the birth control pill last month. Last year I got off the BC pill and didn't have my period for 9 months.
I always thought that heat intolerance was an MS thing. I am incredible heat intolerant. If I go in the sun or have a hot shower - even just a few minutes of exposure - I got weak and my muscles feel tight and painful. My muscle control is terrible. I tingle too. I have not been able to exercise at all due to this. (I am a former marathon runner and mountaineer). I have been tested for both MS and lyme - normal brain mri's and normal ELISA and Western Blot tests for Lyme.
She said she not jumping to conclusions because you can't see much the the stomach ultraound this early in pregnancy. I could not see a thing. Weird because i saw more 4 days ago? The doctor came in and talked to us. She said I had a 60% chance of miscarrying. So a 40% chance everything will be fine. I had an HCG blood test done and have another to do early Monday morning. Then I have another ultrasound Tuesday.
Any of u ladies having cramps in your legs that start st the bottom of your stomach and to the yop of your knee cap. Like is this normal? I'm 27 weeks pregnant and its gettn unbearable. I work at a real stressful job wer i stand, bend, lift heavy, and not to.mention the heat.. So ready for it to b over..
Had my gallbladder removed in 1999. My pancreas/stomach CT scan was negative. Gastric emptying scan showed slightly slow motility. Upper GI showed some "narrowing" of the pylorus, but no other pathology. I have been on prilosec BID for 3 years, for GERD, and lipitor for cholesterol. However, I get bouts of severe stomach distress that presents as eggy, foul-tasting burping, then stomach cramping, bloating and nausea.
ive been getting random heat sensations in my left shin. just like a spot will feel hot for a couple of seconds and then disappear. same symptoms. i wonder what it is as well. i'm 21 and i don't have any kids.
I have the same sensation of heat in my right hip joint in the back. It is so weird...It also happens very often - I am glad to see that other people experience that as well. I might go see a doctor for that. I am actively doing yoga maybe it's because of that but I will also try to change my office chair to see if it will help.
I've had bad cramps in the past, and what I usually do is pop two pain relivers in the morning and another two during the afternoon. A year ago this lady advise me to drink cranberry juice because it helps break down clogs, and those are what cause craps.
It feels nothing like menstal cramps though. It hurts right next to my belly button and only in that one spot. Mostly when I turn or move my body. Is that the same as cramps? Maybe a dofferent tyl of cramps?
My boyfriend has been throwing up for about the past 3 hours now, every 20-30 minutes. He's got the chills and sharp stomach cramps. This has happened to me before (a few times actually) and I can just wait it out and be fine in six or seven hours. However, his temperature when he first started getting the chills was 99.7. Over the last hour and a half it's dropped first to 97.6, then to 96.9, where it has stayed for about the last 20 minutes.
The day I got my period and I was ready to go to sleep I got some moderate pain in my stomach from period cramps. So I tried my best to fall asleep and finally did. When I woke up I was pain free and felt great. But an hour later I was beginning to have moderate pain again. Another hour later I was having severe pain and going to the bathroom frequently. I was crying because no position changed the pain in any way.
On looking carefully I found that these anxiety and panic attacks had caused cramps and spasm in my stomach. What this means is that my panics attacks were actually affecting my stomach areas causing spasm and cramps during panic attacks. My belief is, that caused the logical system of stomach to go haywire thus causing Acid buildup or Hyper-acidity. The prolonged acid buildup in turn caused dyspepsia/gastro paresis and other issues like constipation.
Nothing I can legally take is strong enough to completely take the pain away and I do not want to damage my liver anymore I may already have by dosing every 3hrs! I also use a beanie buddy I heat in the microwave but until the dose kicks in it's pretty much useless! I'm unable to commit to a full time job and function normally because of this GYN nightmare! Feels more like contractions and I've never had a child. My sister describes it the same way and she has 4 kids.
Kapalbhati -(Do it before eating) Push air forcefully out through the nose about once per second. Stomach will itself go in(contract in). The breathing in(through the nose) will happen automatically. Establish a rhythm and do for 20 to 30 minutes twice a day.(Max 60 min/day).Children under 15 years – do 5 to 10 minutes twice a day. Not for pregnant women. Seriously ill people do it gently.
My bf and i only use my pill as protection. I have been getting cramps in my lower stomach like i am getting my period but still havent got it. I have been very tired the last couple of weeks and have been going to the bath room more (not sure if these are signs or not) i took a pregnancy test and it came back negative. I dont no what to do??!
Lately after I have sex with my boyfriend i have very severe cramps in my lower stomach radiating towards my butt...Has anyone only experienced the cramping after sex or is it all the time for you?
In fact I had the worst cramps and spotting with my 3rd attempt. If I remember correctly, in speaking with my Dr. regarding the cramps I was told they were on account of the stimulation of the ovaries.
Last night I was eating some crackers while standing and felt a heat rush in my body, hazy vision and lightheadness. Prior to that I had cramps on my calves. I thought I would faint but didn't, my heart rate did increase. Soon after I had a bowel movement. About three years ago something similar happened while I was riding the train. I got hot, a stomach ache, a headache and eventually passed out. In a couple of minutes I got up and continued my way to work.
Now today i started my period at school and i was fine for most of the day with regular cramps. In my last bell i began to feel extremely hot to the touch and felt over heated. The sharp shocking pains started but this time i felt very very nauseous. I felt shakey and weak like flu symptoms but a lot worse than i have experienced. After school i got home and went to the bathroom and pooped. It helped the pain go away slightly but i still felt like i was on the verge of vomiting.
This month I am 9 days late I had intercourse on the 14th and afterword I had a severe sharp pain in my back on the right side which in turn moved to my belly on the right side it hurt so bad I was almost in tears. My husband who is a minister prayed for me within 5 min the pain was gone.
Since I've gone off SSRI's I had bad cramps in my calves due to the sudden drop in my serotonin levels. Is it dark chocolate that raises serotonin? Bad suggestion for our waistlines but interesting and simple solution to see if it is serotonin. A simple blood test 5Ht Levels can test serotonin levels also. I plan on having that tested this Wed. My calves, and back under my should blades are cramping awful.
Before it makes it way out there are intense abdominal cramps and violent flashes of heat with sweat that knock me unconscious. I have regained consciousness more than once on the bathroom floor (covered in feaces). After the intense heat comes freezing cold shaking and shivering but then it passes and I am very tired. These bouts go on all night. Sometimes there is vomiting as well, often both at the same time. The diarrhoea has a strong muscular expulsion to it that builds and fades.
Also a bean or rice filled heating bag (you know the kind you put in the microwave to heat up). The only real cure was when I had my surgery to remove my dermoids. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
I used to get AF cramps so bad in hs I'd actually have to stay home in fetal position with a heating pad...
I am getting frustrated. Stomach cramps used to happen to me when I was in my teens playing soccer. My gut would cramp up severely for hours afterwards. I am finding this again in my 40's, lately after playing tennis . I played last night (and won!), but my gut is still spastic. Is it dehydration? I still am in pain, almost 12 hrs later...help....
I am convinced I have Giardia, lodged in the upper stomach and resistant to Flagyl. Doctors are so slow to act. They are not aggressive. They are not the ones in pain. I am ready to take a gun to my head!
I am 24 and have aches and pains everywhere,had them for a few months now,spoke to my dr,but he wasn't much help.I have cramps,pain in my neck,shoulder and back,Not sleeping too much and sometimes get a little panicky.
r 4 times in the past year for this and they never take me seriously, they tell me its a stomach bug or "normal" without even running tests! I know what ever this is, It's far from normal! I finally got up the courage to get a gyno exam and overheard nurses betting on what was wrong with me and even bribing each other to do the actual exam! Needless to say I walked out.
MedHelp Health Answers