But I think I must decide at this point whether to pursue the ablation, which he says is inevitable. Weighing the drug side-effects <span style = 'background-color: #dae8f4'>vs</span>
. ablation, do you have a recommendation? Do you think I should just do it soon, rather than wait? Can the meds. actually cause heart failure. I don't understand that? Is that what is happening, and does it reverse once they are stopped? Thank you so much. I welcome you to this forum, and all the repetitive and complex problems that we all throw at you.