Amoxicillin for poison ivy

Common Questions and Answers about Amoxicillin for poison ivy

amoxil

Could this be <span style = 'background-color: #dae8f4'>poison</span> <span style = 'background-color: #dae8f4'>ivy</span> giving him fits or something this time from the diarrhea and vomiting? The <span style = 'background-color: #dae8f4'>poison</span> <span style = 'background-color: #dae8f4'>ivy</span> is growing around an old pipe in the ground. This would be about the right height and right spot where the itching and bumps are. I love my little dog and glad I was able to rescue him. Just his allergies wear me out, wear my check book out and I'm sure wears him out. Is there any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any help!
Started out as a blister and thought it was <span style = 'background-color: #dae8f4'>poison</span> <span style = 'background-color: #dae8f4'>ivy</span>. It has gotten deeper purple but doesn't cause me any issues. What is the risk of just going on a antibiotic 4-6 week program just in case?? I know antibiotics aren't good for long periouds, but maybe a good alternative?? Thanks in advance.
or u.....there r no warts with herpes....they r blisters....were u naked in perhaps <span style = 'background-color: #dae8f4'>poison</span> <span style = 'background-color: #dae8f4'>ivy</span> in the woods?
•Foods (commonly eggs, shellfish, nuts, berries, dyes, or other additives) •Drugs (any drug can touch off an allergic reaction, although allergies to penicillin, sulfa, and aspirin are especially common) •Pollens and plants (nettles, <span style = 'background-color: #dae8f4'>poison</span> <span style = 'background-color: #dae8f4'>ivy</span>, <span style = 'background-color: #dae8f4'>poison</span> oak, and so on) •Animal fur •Insect bites or stings •Exposure to heat, cold, or sunshine.
Check his body from head to toe and everything in between -could be on his scalp- to see if you can find where he was bitten (if he was bitten). I remember learning about Lyme disease a few years back those were common symptoms.
I had same type of thing which was attributed to an allergic reaction to amoxicillin. Mine were Itchy red blotches head to toe which turned into a poison ivy type rash if I scratched it. Research "Hives" reactions and try Benedryl if it gets unbearable.
At the same time, my husband landed himself a case of <span style = 'background-color: #dae8f4'>poison</span> <span style = 'background-color: #dae8f4'>ivy</span> all over his body, for which he wound up going to the doctor after dealing with it for a week, otherwise he may have clawed his skin off. He had to get a steroid treatment. Before that, I had spent a small fortune on the most expensive over-the-counter poison ivy creams and washes, which were useless. Early March brought me a nasty sinus infection.
My PCP gave me a steroid shot plus pills, but it didn't help. I have had <span style = 'background-color: #dae8f4'>poison</span> <span style = 'background-color: #dae8f4'>ivy</span> before and steroids always got rid of it in a day. About 6 to 8 weeks after, I had flu-like symptoms (high fever, major fatigue, total body aches). That and the subsequent thyroid and neurological symptoms led the infectious disease doctor to challenge with amoxicillin. 6. I have been taking 250 mg of magnesium citrate for about a month. I have also started back on a multi vitamin about a week ago 7.
On June 5 it really flared up, growing forward toward the lips and downward. The growing areas had the texture of a raised <span style = 'background-color: #dae8f4'>poison</span> <span style = 'background-color: #dae8f4'>ivy</span> rash (in the forward direction) and a chewed lip (downward). I filled the prescription and started taking amoxicillin. The amoxicillin helped some, but on June 13, about a month after tooth extraction, I returned to the oral surgeon. He could not detect the mass even though I could easily feel it with my tongue.
He'd rather do that than prescribe antibiotics but I'm desperate for relief of my hives condition and asked for an rx. He prescribed 1500 mg of <span style = 'background-color: #dae8f4'>amoxicillin</span> (1 tab 3 times per day) and 750mg of metronidazole (1 tab 3 times per day) and I've been taking that since Thursday January 17th. He also recommended removing a crowded wisdom tooth, a tooth that might have associated infection or even an abscess.
and I found out that the cashew shell is related to <span style = 'background-color: #dae8f4'>poison</span> <span style = 'background-color: #dae8f4'>ivy</span>! Now we arent exposed to the shell but we can be exposed to the oils from the shell left on the nut! Hell, I believe that I have suffered from internal "poison ivy". So I am putting this information out there wherever I can. Perhaps I can be of some help to some of you. I hope so. Good luck.
An OTC drug that helps a lot and makes the itching go away is CALADRYL CLEAR. Everything posted above describes <span style = 'background-color: #dae8f4'>poison</span> <span style = 'background-color: #dae8f4'>ivy</span>. Even if you don't have <span style = 'background-color: #dae8f4'>poison</span> <span style = 'background-color: #dae8f4'>ivy</span> though, Caladryl Clear will still help it go away and stop the itching - CVS or Rite Aid. Put it on after taking a shower and washing your entire body with a strong soap.
i have had for 15 yrs tried lots of therapy have lived in tropics and high desert...
Hi everyone. My surgery was April 2, 2013. I had foul stank in nose, which ENT said was from all the gross impacted "putty" consistency mucus build up. Surgery entailed lots of suction, shaving of swollen passages & saline flushing it all out. Surgery was easy to recover from, but still had the smell & on my 1 week post op, doc put me back on an antibiotic to "clean up". However, that infection has never been totally eradicated, and it is now May 23.
the stinging nettle plant can give you a rash (almost like <span style = 'background-color: #dae8f4'>poison</span> <span style = 'background-color: #dae8f4'>ivy</span>) so it's up to you if you want to try it. i say try it on a weekend just incase you do break out and u can just stay home. also even if u're not officially allergic to anything, keep your house clean. probiotics overall help your body balance out bacteria and boost your health.
The last time I had these symptoms was in March - they came on suddenly with a stinging sensation, and lasted for 6 weeks. During this time, I was tested for all STDs (all negative), tested for bacterial infections (negative) and treated repeatedly for thrush (even though all lab tests came back negative). Eventually, the symptoms eased on their own. I dont use chemical irritants etc so dont think thats the problem.
I've been suffering from an ulcer on the inside of my vagina wall for about 8 mos. now.
here i go....so for the last 6 months i have had itchy eyelids...my eye doctor told me it was due to mild allergies and prescribed eye drops which didnt help in the least so i turned to over the counter allergy medicine which hasn't helped either (so i dont think it's allergies) and in the last 3 weeks not only are my eyelids itchy but when i wake up in the morning my upper eye lids are bright red and swelled up so bad that its embarassing!!!!
Blood tests suggest autoimmune disfunction (positive ana, antithyroid antibodies, high IgG for parvovirus and EBV and CMV without being conclusive of connective tissue or thyroid disease. A cone beam ct scan revealed an inflammatory process in the sinus above the implant and apical periodontal inflammation on the tooth behind the implant which was also giving me night fevers. I have since had the root canal retreated on the tooth that was being blamed for my mouth discomfort.
Av, its horrible. Mine has been going on for three years. The only benefit is that I do not hear my husband's snoring. I lay down and they immediately clog. I did used to get really nasty smelling crud out of them every morning. I have had times when my jaw is so sore, or my ear, or below my ear. This has been such a pain in "the ear" for me. Richt now the itchiness is truly driving me nuts.
I am 36 years old and have had the same partner (faithfully) for 11 years. About 10 years about I started having these sores develop in my vaginal region. They almost looked like little blisters. I will just call them Vaginal lesions. When they are about to show up the area will start to itch and burn slightly. Then the vaginal lesion arrives there is considerable pain. It will last for about a week then go away.
I found a person on the MSN body odor support forum who had a bad odor for a long time and then the odor went away after being treated for H. Pylori, but then the coughing and sneezing started after that. Interesting. Another person on the MSN board said he was also treated for H. Pylori and then the coughing/sneezing started! Question: Do any of you burp a lot? Here is a thread that should be read: http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=561071#i Read the replies to that link also.
MedHelp Health Answers