I hope that
everything went well. Sorry this message is lat
If the swelling is worsening, I would recommend going to
your surgeon as an Emergency
or call for a prescription of a different antibiotic to
hold you over until your visit.
Also, you could possibly go back to
your dentist and have them do an incision and drain
age in the area, in which they open the abscess
up and drain
the pus inside as well as allow some oxygen into
the infected area to
kill the bacteria.